THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 6 November 2008

My Games! and one of lee's...

Well im sorry to say, Kingdom Hearts 2(Lee's) on the ps2 is just too slow for my liking =/. Im sorry if yu love the game but its just not for me. iv been playing it and its just not fast enough, doesnt seem like theres enough going on. but anyway lets leave that there :). So, CoD4(PS3)..was good for a few months..not so good now, im really bored of this game too. It just never changes ever! its just plant the bomb run away, or kill him and him and him then him its just not good anymore. GTA4(PS3). still very fun to play online. but i havnt been online on my ps3 for about a month now. need some new games. MGS4. as much as i love the series...this was just all nice new looks for me. the online they introduced was..infact is terrible. the game is a little too short aswell. Fifa 09(PS3). Wow theres something new on a football game! its called be a pro. the next gen of sports games im tellin ya! thats all i like about fifa 09 well other than that its exactly the same game as 08. Assassin's Creed.(PS3). Good for a week, Then very boring. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTYE(PS3). I occasionally play this. but not too much. il update again with some more of my games but...now im off into town to get dead space!

1 comments:

Vero said...

I love KH2, have you been to the KH universe? It's pretty cool....